Growing Together, Learning Forever!
Together We Reach For Our Personal Best.
Mrs. H McClenaghan
Mrs A Argire
Our ethos is to create a federation of schools where children succeed and are proud of their achievements. We strive to actively promote British values and prepare our children to become role models, thus preparing them for life in modern Britain. To do this, we create a respectful, inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming, fun, friendly and safe. We are a federation that nurtures curiosity and creativity through an inspiring, challenging and engaging curriculum, where learning is at the heart of all that we do. Our children learn to become resilient and self-assured in an environment where success is celebrated.
Our ethos is delivered through these aims for our children:
• To teach tolerance and respect to all children. All children are valued individuals and should be respected.
• To encourage everyone to have high expectations of themselves in an environment where they can reach their personal best.
• To promote equality of opportunity and aim to develop the children’s awareness of moral, cultural, social and spiritual issues.
• To have engaging and challenging opportunities through a creative and inclusive curriculum within the school and beyond into the local community.
• To encourage excellence by sharing successes and supporting the children to reach their full potential.
Through the aims of the Federation, we actively promote lifelong learning whilst ensuring the children respect one another, enjoy their school experiences and achieve their personal best.